Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Perfect Timing

    
     Only a few more days of cable left.  I was initially feeling apprehensive about not being able to watch "my shows" (like they are mine alone), but it looks like the powers of the Universe are turning.  I FINALLY got a 2nd student teaching placement.  Better 3 weeks late than never right?  I will be so busy, that I won't probably care if the TV exists.  No TV might even benefit me!  No Nancy Grace drama for 2 hours, no TMZ, Nightline, or the smorgasbord of late late night TV.  On the other hand what am I going to do about my insomnia?  Maybe Middle School will cure me of the years of sleepless nights! 
     On the home front, my kids are in for a rude awakening.  They have just had 3 1/2 weeks of REAL home cooked meals and quality time.  Maybe my goal for the blog this next week can be to come up with some fast and easy home cooked meals for my kids.  Now if I could just hire someone to wash the dishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment