Thursday, March 31, 2011

Exhausted

     
     I just finished up my second day of student teaching in 6th grade and I am exhausted.  You would think it was because I worked really hard all day, but it isn't.  TCAP prep is happening right now and so I just assist the teacher whenever she needs it.  I got to see a great geometry lesson today.  I took notes and filed it away for later.  Getting my ADD mind back on track....the reason why I am tired is I didn't go to bed until after 2:30 am.  My late night activities were a mixture of wandering around the house aimlessly and watching TV.  Tomorrow is the April 1st  and it is C day.  I plan on doing nothing other than watching TV (and maybe a little YouTube) until I go to sleep.  I keep hoping silently in my head that when I wake up there will still be the basic 27 channels.  This will caress me into the land of no TV, rather than making me go cold turkey.  How is my 11 year old going to entertain himself after 7 pm?  I just keep telling myself that this has to be easier than getting off processed sugar.  If you're wondering, I failed after a month and scarfed down a box of Little Debbie Zebra Cakes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment